Established in 1968, AirPol is singularly focused on providing superior quality air pollution control equipment for our clients. AirPol engineers were instrumental in developing the modern venturi from the original prototype, particularly as it pertains to wet scrubbers with large gas volumes and with hot corrosive gases. The AirPol venturi has been installed all over the world to support a variety of industries that require very high efficiency in the removal of submicron particulates.
- more than 1,400 wet scrubber installations, including 300 flue gas desulfurization (SO2) units
- supplier of acid gas scrubbing systems utilizing a variety of reagents, such as caustic and soda ash
- development of the modern venturi from the original prototype
- increased control and absorption efficiencies through progressive design and hardware improvements
- consistent success in history of repeat business in controlling acid gas and particulate emissions from combustion processes, iron and steel, mining, pulp and paper, and textile industries